For this assignment I was tasked with creating a mood board to represent a theme for a genre of my choice. I chose Sci-Fi, I chose Sci-Fi based on my interest in space exploration and exploration of the unknown. I wanted to portray loneliness and isolation in the mood board, there's no other life form throughout this mood board and I wanted it to be incredibly eerie and give you a feeling of dread. As you can see, I kept the major elements of Sci-Fi, I used spacecraft, galaxies, black holes, nebulas, asteroids, extraterrestrial life etc. Sci-Fi has a very wide range of topics and I decided to choose space travel. Space travel is depicted in tons of Sci-Fi films, so what makes mine different than the others? In my mood board I wanted the basic elements like space, asteroids, astronauts, spacecraft, but, in order differentiate mine I added an astronaut being separated from the spacecraft and free floating, creepy nebulas, clouds of dust engulfing planets. Now that I've e...
Who are you? Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm Jayden and this is my first blog post. I am a part of the marching band, I love listening to music, watching TV, and reading . My favorite artist is Beyoncé, and SZA is a close second. My favorite genre is Alternative RnB, its calming to me and it sounds amazing. My go to show is Supernatural and my favorite movie is Back to th e Future II. What do you hope to learn? Why are you taking this class? I take my academics very serious. I was placed in an AICE class for English and I was surprised when I found out that I was also put into this class. Film has always intrigued me and I am happy that I am able to focus on film in a way that I wasn't able to before. Hearing about the blog and movie opener made me excited to see what this class would pan out to be like over the school year.
Me and my group (Jayden Harris, Mikayla Parkins, Samantha M.) have decided to make a thriller/suspense film opener based off of popular "GRWM" (Get Ready With Me) influencers. This film opener is about a popular GRWM influencer who has been taken hostage by two unnamed captivators. Her fans notice that she has been a bit off-kilter and want to figure out what is happening with her. I am incredibly worried about filming this, I have never filmed anything like this before so this is something completely new to me that im terrified of messing up. I am also scared that this will not live up to our original thought and will end up amiss. Even though I am worried about filming, I am excited to share this project with my colleagues and learn about the art of film as we go through the production process. I also am excited to act in this with my colleagues.
Comments
Post a Comment